S over at A Mommy's Thoughts gave me another award (I think she has a crush on me... what do you think?)! In any case thank you so much. I know that I am late getting to this post... but I did show my thanks by adding it to my side bar (see...see... it scrolls... I know, you're jealous ;) ).
The Liebster award originated in Germany. (The word “Liebster” is a term of endearment; “beloved person.”) The aim of the award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet - other writers.
5.And best of all – have fun and spread the Karma!
6. Right click on the award image to save it to your computer and then upload to your blog!
So which 5 of my wonderful friends am I going to give the award to... drum roll please...
1. Kayla at Life is Simple, It's Just Not Easy
2. Maybe Mom
(Her blog doesn't say how many follower's she has, but it's a new blog, and I love it!)
5.Bobbi at The Johnson's Journey